Administrative Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV
Accessible Space Inc. (ASI) is a national nonprofit organization providing housing and personal care services to individuals with physical disabilities, seniors and veterans.
Exciting Employment Opportunity!!
Accessible Space, Inc. is currently seeking a qualified Full time Administrative Coordinator to join our team at our brand new, beautiful, state of the art residential rehab setting – within a successful, growing, long-established organization – with an amazing team!!
Imagine – you will work with the best and brightest team members in an incredible setting and a convenient location.
But wait - we offer a generous compensation package – health and dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, education reimbursement and much more!!
Now picture yourself in this role – The Administrative coordinator provides high-level administrative support and assistance to staff as needed in order to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the team.
We can't get around this – to qualify you must have:
- A minimum of two years of administrative office experience and a strong background in standard business equipment and office practices.
- One year of demonstrated experience successfully leading a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a diverse range of individuals.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally over the phone.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
We want you to join our team! Here's how:
Apply on line: https://accessible-space-inc.careerarc.com/
Job posting = 618
Or fax your resume to: 651-645-0541Apply Now
Apply on company website