Dietary Aides - full and part time positions available! in Las Vegas, NV
Accessible Space Inc. (ASI) is a national nonprofit organization providing housing and personal care services to individuals with physical disabilities, seniors and veterans.
Exciting Employment Opportunity!!
Accessible Space, Inc. is currently seeking part time and full time Dietary Aides to join our team at our brand new, beautiful,
state of the art facility – within a successful, growing, long-established organization – with an amazing team!!
Imagine – you will work with the best and brightest team members in a beautiful building with a convenient location on the bus route.
But wait - we offer generous part time and full time compensation packages –paid time off, tuition reimbursement,
wellness rebate, life insurance and health and dental insurance for full time. Wide variety of hours available!
Now picture yourself in this role – The Dietary Aide serves as a important member of our dietary staff, assisting with meal preparation, serving meals by
providing timely and welcoming service to all in accordance with the mission of Accessible Space.
We can't get around this – to qualify you must have:
- High school diploma or GED, and a minimum age of 18 (as required by the State of Nevada).
- Ability to effectively communicate effectively with clients and colleagues. Must be able to read, write, hear, understand, and speak English in order to ensure accurate communication. Visual acuity to successfully conduct all job functions,
- Ability to perform job duties in a professional manner and abide by all organizational and program policies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a diverse range of individuals. A demonstrated customer-service approach to work.
- Ability to stand for the majority of the shift. Ability to travel through the work area. Ability to bend, squat, reach, grasp, hold, lift, and carry up to 20 pounds.
We want you to join our team! Here's how:
Apply on line: https://accessible-space-inc.careerarc.com/
Job posting = 627 ~ Las Vegas – Spencer Street
Or fax your resume to: 651-645-0541ASI is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Accessible Space, Inc. not to discriminate against any person based on race, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, color, national origin, ancestry, familial status, age, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance or any other protected status. Apply Now
Apply on company website