Recreation Therapist in Las Vegas, NV
Accessible Space Inc. (ASI) is a national nonprofit organization providing housing and personal care services to individuals with physical disabilities, seniors and veterans.
Exciting Employment Opportunity!!
Accessible Space, Inc. is currently seeking a qualified Full time Recreation Therapist to join our team at our brand new, beautiful, state of the art residential rehab setting – within a successful, growing, long-established organization – with an amazing clinical team!!
Imagine – you will work with the best and brightest team members in an incredible setting with highly-motivated clients (impressive) at a beautiful, convenient location.
But wait - we offer a generous compensation package – health and dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, education reimbursement and much more!!
Now picture yourself in this role - The Recreation Therapist will assess client needs and provide therapeutic, individually appropriate treatment in the area of recreation and leisure, in order to enrich client quality of life and enjoyment of/integration into their community.
We can't get around this – to qualify you must have:
- A four-year degree in recreational therapy or a related field.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to efficiently transmit information. Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work well with a diverse range of individuals.
- Excellent customer service skills and a customer-service focus in all professional interactions.
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment with multiple distractions.
- The ability to stand/walk extensively throughout the day. Ability to crouch, squat, bend, kneel, reach, push, pull, lift, and position clients (using mechanical assistance when needed).
We want you to join our team! Here's how:
Apply on line: https://accessible-space-inc.careerarc.com/
Job posting = 592
Or fax your resume to: 651-645-0541Apply Now
Apply on company website