Resident Assistant - Brooklyn Park, MN in Brooklyn Park, MN
Accessible Space Inc. (ASI) is a national nonprofit organization providing housing and personal care services to individuals with physical disabilities, seniors and veterans.
Accessible Space is currently seeking caring, compassionate, reliable, motivated staff to join our team in Brooklyn Park.
We have immediate Part Time opportunities available
As a Resident Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with activities of daily living, medication administration, personal cares, meal preparation, and any other necessary job duties to meet the needs and improve the quality of life for the individuals we serve.
• Competitive pay $13.00 starting wage with scheduled raises and benefit package;
• Paid time off; education dollars; wellness rebates; Paid Holidays
• One week of paid classroom orientation including First Aid and CPR;
• Learning and advancement opportunities; AND
• The opportunity to make a real difference – every day!
• Effective verbal and written English communication skills
• The ability to problem solve
• The ability to perform job functions with little supervision
• A sense of caring – and a desire to make a difference
• Must pass DHS criminal background check
Full Time opportunities open often – and are made available to existing ASI staff before being advertised to the public. Apply Now
Apply on company website