Resident Assistant (DSP) in White Bear in White Bear Lake, MN
Accessible Space Inc. (ASI) is a national nonprofit organization providing housing and personal care services to individuals with physical disabilities, seniors and veterans.
We are currently seeking caring, compassionate, reliable, motivated staff to
join our team in White Bear Lake
As a Resident Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with activities
of daily living, medication administration, personal cares, meal preparation,
and any other necessary job duties to meet the needs and improve the quality of
life for the individuals we serve.
• Competitive pay $13.00 starting wage
with scheduled raises and benefit package;
• Paid time off; education dollars; wellness rebates;
• One week of paid classroom orientation including First Aid and CPR;
• Learning and advancement opportunities; AND
• The opportunity to make a real difference – every day!
• Effective verbal and written English communication skills
• The ability to problem solve
• The ability to perform job functions with little supervision
• A sense of caring – and a desire to make a difference
• Must pass a criminal background check
job posting = 546 Apply Now
Apply on company website